Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ah Brro, Throw Me A Friggin Bone!

FSJ,

Namaste. We need to talk.

I recently read from your secret diaries (My God I'm a sexy bitch) that you want the only thing I have; the I'm-so-sexy-that-I-need-to-check-myself-out-in-the-mirror routine.



Ah Brro, Throw Me A Friggin Bone!

You have the iPod. You have the iPhone. You have Apple faithfuls' unwavering love and trust. I don't think I need to mention anything from Pixar, do I? Everything you touch turns to gold. Everything geeky becomes a cultural phenomena after you've blessed it. You even have your own book now. Isn't that enough?

Don't be Google and try to take over everything. Leave the little guys like me out of your games 'cause my pretty face is the only thing I have. Please don't take away my only asset.

There it is. My plea, fake person to fake person.

Namaste.

No comments: