Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Christine or Kristine?

Fake DM recently skipped town and headed for New Mecca City. He found a beauty named Christine and they both went to New Mecca City together if you know what I mean. So he came back to town a few weeks back. In the middle of our debate about which anti-wrinkle cream is better, he abruptly changes the topic, "Brrro - FYI, It's not Christine with a "Ch". It's Kristine with a "K"". So I'm like, "Brro, you're retarded. How long you've been dating her?" He replies, "Brro, it's Kristine with a "K" Okay!" Okay. I got it. It's Kristine with a "K". So I immediately tell Hans, my man-assistant, to update my address book accordingly. It was very odd, but I didn't think much more of it because there are too many highly reflective surfaces around me.

Donny headed back to New Mecca City not too long after that conversation so my numerous correspondents with them via snail mail and email over the next few weeks are now labeled "To: Donny and Kristine".

Earlier today I gave Donny a call to tell him how great I look. When I realize I'm on speakerphone and I say, "Hi there Kristine with a "K"!". Donny tries to interject, "Brrro, I've been meaning to tell...". But Kristine growls at me over the phone, "Fake JS, you're quite the character?! It was funny the first time but now it's just annoying! My name is Christine with a "Ch" not Kristine with a "K". You're a complete J-TARD Fake JS!".

I'm like, Wuh? How did Christine know about the J-Tard thing? I tried to explain, but Donny interrupts me, "Brro, don't try to put it on me. She's my girl, I know her name. You took the joke too far."

Ah Brro...

I panicked and hung up on them. This was really bad. I didn't know what to do so I took the rest of the day off and I bought myself a full-length mirror from West Elm and admired myself with it to keep my mind off the conversation.

It's just going to be awkward when Donny comes back to town in a few weeks. This is just weird. Good thing this is secret diary that no one will ever read.

No comments: