Monday, October 15, 2007

What is J-Tard?

Just finished another meeting with mister smarty pants, Fake Jeff. He continues to make me look like a fool, but at least I'm a really really good looking fool. I know this for a fact because I had my compact with me. I tried to threaten him with Mule ESB and SOA, but that did not go so well because I didn't know much more about those things other than they are words Hans, my man-assistant, told me to use. It was a complete disaster. Everything will be written in stored procedures, but at least I got my new monitor and my reflection on it looks immaculate.

Anyways, my new monitor is yesterday's new. I just viewed Zara's Winter 2008 Men's line. I can't stop thinking about how HOT I would look in one of those coats. The ladies will flock to me, "Oh Fake JS, I love your new Zara coat", "Oh Fake JS, can your new Zara coat keep the both of us warm?".

After I was done focusing on how beautiful I will look in a Zara winter coat I realized that Fake Jeff didn't refer to me as a "Frigtard Java Developers" for the whole meeting. That is rare. He calls me that all the time. Strange. He actually called me something different. What was it again? If I actually paid attention to the meeting instead of checking out myself using my compact it wouldn't be this difficult.

Was it "J-Tard"? Yeah that's what it was. J-Tard.

Dude, that's so not fair. Why is Fake Jeff calling me J-Tard? What does it mean? It took me almost 3 years to figure out what frigtard meant.

This is an embarrassing sequence of events. Thanks god this is a secret diary.

1 comment:

Y said...

"I tried to threaten him with Mule ESB and SOA, but that did not go so well because I didn't know much more about those things other than they are words Hans, my man-assistant, told me to use."

LOL?

yc